WORKING WITH SOWELL, STEVENSON & STEIDL PLLC
At Sowell, Stevenson & Steidl PLLC, we focus our practice in just a few areas of law so we can best serve our clients’ needs. Each of our attorneys brings unique experience to the firm and we are proud to say that we maintain a proven legal track record.
Our attorneys all have unique experience and maintain a proven track record representing clients throughout South Central Kentucky. Throughout your case, you will remain in contact with your attorney. We always promote open and thorough communication with our clients.
Please follow the links below to read more about our attorneys.
From our office in Bowling Green, Kentucky, we handle cases involving:
- Workers’ compensation: We represent injured workers throughout Kentucky. We also handle third-party claims.
- Personal Injury: We help victims of auto collisions, dog bites, slip-and-falls and other accidents get the compensation they need to recover.
- Criminal defense: We handle all types of misdemeanor and felony cases, including drug crimes, theft, robbery, assault, battery and more.
- DUI defense: If you have been charged with drunk driving, you should have a defense lawyer handling your case. Call Sowell, Stevenson & Steidl PLLC for aggressive representation.
- Divorce and family law: We represent men and women going through divorce and facing other family law matters, including maintenance, custody issues, child support, paternity, and also dependency/abuse/neglect cases.
Schedule Your First Appointment
You can call us at 270-599-0642 or complete an online form to get in touch with our team and schedule your first appointment. We are happy to make off-site appointments if you are unable to meet with us at our office.